Friday, February 23

June flowers...

Decided to use two if the MFT challenges for my June cards that I send out multiples.
and

The base card is white card stock that I placed in my Misti with MFT Stamp's "etched flower" background stamp.
Using Distress ink mini pads in spun sugar, barn door and tumbled glass I inked up the stamp and stamped the card front.
Using MFT Die-namics "Inside & Out Stitched Circle" die I cut out a circle from black card stock that I had trimmed to match the piece on the sketch to go over the base card front.
Using a strip of white card stock I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps "All Occasion Sentiments" with MFT extreme black ink.
AFter applying the verse strip to the card front I finished off with Nuvo ebony black drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!