Monday, February 5

I love combining challenges...

...and I was able to use three challenges for this card!
and
and

The music from Less is More gave me the idea for my MFT "Perfect Harmony" stamp set so on a white card stock base card I stamped the girl using StazOn ink and colored her with Southsun oily pencils (I bought a full set of 120 for a deal on Amazon).
Now I needed to keep it CAS for the Less is More challenge so I die cut another piece of white card stock using Spellbinders"Vines of Passion" heart.
To give it some texture but keeping it CAS I ran it through the BigKick with my Cuttlebug "music" embossing folder.
Once it was glued to the card front I used the verse from The MFT set and adjusted it to fit into the heart before stamping it with the StazOn.

4 comments:

  1. What a super little card and your image is perfect for the challenge. It looks like the embossing folder has covered up that clean, clear and unembellished white space that we love to see at Less is More, but the embossing folder is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon...I read your comment and tried to figure out a Less is More idea for my card? I won’t be changing it but for the future would it have been better if I had die cut the girl and verse in the heart then put it on the card OR masked the base card and then stamped the girl and verse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. The image is so cute and your pencil colouring is so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!