Wednesday, February 7

I guess it's what you think as feminine...

...after raising two boys anything my granddaughter does is feminine for me.
When I saw this stamp at Unity Stamp Co. I knew I had to have it.
This IS my granddaughter!

Hubby and I took our girl to the nearest Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had marked down tons of stuff.
I found the patterned paper that I used in this card in a 12"x12" pad for $3.75.
The base card is light grey card stock and the layer behind the patterned paper is dark taupe card stock.
Using the dark taupe card stock and a very old Spellbinders die I cut the frame for the main piece.
The main piece, white linen card stock, was stamped using the girl from Unity Stamp Co.'s "...all about balance" and Adirondack slate ink.
She was colored with Prisma pencils then trimmed to fit the frame and applied to the card front.
To finish I added dimensional dots with Nuvo crystal dots bubblegum blush. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm in love! That image you've used is simply priceless! Love the subtle colours you've used and the design of the card. That background die-cut compliments the dots in the background and also adds a wonderful frame for your tomboy ballerina. She's definitely her own style of feminine! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all our girls are feminine, but throw a tutu on and that's pretty close! Love this cute little unity stamp. Perfect for that active girl. Great job with this card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Feminine Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, and I love that image. Really great. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!