Wednesday, February 21

Happy accidents...

This little guy is a card for my friend the artist's birthday.

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/

The base card is white card stock and I cut it down to a smaller card.
The easel and flooring I stenciled by cutting some card stock and sponging with Distress inks.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the trees and guy from Kindred Stamps "Happy Accidents" using Adirondack espresso ink and coloring them with Prisma pencils before trimming them out.
They were applied to the card front with glue dots.
The verse from the same set was stamped with the Adirondack ink.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday "Masculine" Anything Goes Challenge this week. What a cute card for your artist friend. The Kindred Spririts male image looks so much like Bob Ross the Saturday morning TV painter that it made me laugh. What fun! I also love the easel and scene you've created behind the male image. Great bd card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your friend's birthday. You've added the "artist" theme so beautifully with that stencilled in easel and painting. Great work. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!