Thursday, February 8

Card kit...

I never purchased a card kit before but MFT Stamps offered a kit at a substantial saving so I thought I would give it a try.

You can use any part of the board for the challenge so I went with the tic-tac-toe as I had the MFT "x's & o's" kit.
The base card is their black card stock.
The white piece I stamped with two of the verse that come with the set using MFT extreme black ink and attached it to the base card.
Over to the BigKick with red card stock and the die from the kit that makes a frame for around the clear plastic piece I die cut the frame.
Using the plastic black tic-tac-toe frame, black x's & o's, red heart and the clear plastic cover I arranged the pieces as I want them on the card.
Then it was time to glue down the clear plastic piece and I didn't want a gluey mess, so I used glue dots.
Once it was in place I added the frame with glue dots as well.

5 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card! Love the Tic Tac Toe!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SumMore Fun Stamp Challenge! :)

    Theresa (SumMore Fun DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the tic-tac-toe shaker, how fun. Thanks for playing along at SumMore Fun's Mood Board challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love your color palette and that tic-tac-toe board, so cute! Thanks for joining us at SumMor Fun
    ~DTM Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely FANTASTIC card! I struggle so much creating CAS cards, but yours is perfection. It fits the mood board to a "t"! Thank you for joining us at SumMore Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card! It's so fun! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at SumMore Fun! Please join us again! ~DT Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!