Sunday, January 7

Something new and something blue...

...but nothing borrowed.
The Allsorts challenge, as others I will be doing, called to use something new.
My newest stamping supply is my MFT Die-namics
"Happy Birthday Circle Frame".


The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of navy blue card stock and lighter blue card stock.
The main piece is kraft card stock which I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps' "You've Got Mail" with Adirondack denim ink.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the postal employee with light color ink and colored her with Prisma pencils before cutting her out.
The MFT Die-namics die was used with white linen card stock to cut out the frame.
I glued the frame and girl to the front to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new die, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!