Saturday, January 20
Simple card but step by step...
1. Base card white card stock with a layer attached to the top front of the card using Lawn Fawn's red & white hearts.
2. Using Lawn Fawn's "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders" and white card stock, cut out two drifts. Apply them to the front and stamp with verse from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Happy Happy" & "Sealed With a Kiss" sets using StazOn jet black ink.
3. Die cut the Lawn Fawn "Sealed With a Kiss" coordinating seal dies with white card stock.
4. Using the Misti place the seals still in the white card stock and place the stamps from the Lawn Fawn "Sealed With a Kiss" set within the die cuts. Ink up your stamps with StazOn jet black ink and stamp.
5. Using the heart from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Otter" set stamp it onto the one seal using StazOn jet black ink. Color it with a red Prisma pencil then using an artists stump and Gamsol "pull" the color out to make it appear as if it's "glowing".
6. Attach seals to card front with glue dots.