Tuesday, January 9

Finally out of my snow mood...


and


The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is water color paper.
To make the hearts I punched them out with an EK Success folk art punch from paper tape that is light adhesive.
They were placed on the water color paper and then I sponged Distress candy apple ink over the whole thing.
Next came the water to the water color to move the red around.
I heat tool dried it and then spritzed it with water and blotted it with a paper towel.
Once it was dry I stamped the verse from Paper Smooches "Uplifters" set with StazOn  jet black ink.
(I like the Paper Smooches verses because they are bold!)
Once the card was taped together I placed the red sequins to the card front with glue dots and used Stickles Christmas red glitter glue in the center of each sequin.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card,
    Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!