Sunday, January 21

Coffee...



and


The base card is cream card stock.
To achieve the ombre I sponged Distress Oxide vintage photo ink masking with a sheet of paper, then I wanted the drip look so I spritzed the card and blotted it off with a paper towel.
Using StazOn timber brown ink I stamped the kitty from Newton's Nook Designs set "Newton loves coffee".
To color him I used my Faber-Castell polychromos with Gamsol and artist stumps.
To finish I stamped the verse from the same set with the same ink.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun design. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your ombre background and that image and punny sentiment had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ombre effect and I love your charming elements on this card...so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the Oxide inks but the star of the show is the sentiment and that wonderful little kitty. I love all the texture you created with your background. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!