Wednesday, January 17

Catching the birthday gift bug...


This challenge asked for anything but a card that could be used at a birthday party.
I have an old Aleene's box maker, not unlike the score boards that I use to make boxes.
You could find instructions anywhere on the web by Googling "box instructions with card stock".
After making the box, mine will hold candy as everyone's favor, I cut 7 strips of black card stock, the size you want to the size of your box, and punches holes near the ends with my 1/16" punch.
Digging through my brads I found a large black circle brad and once I folded the strips over I threaded them onto the brad before pushing the brad through the small hole I made at the top of the box.
Instant bow.
I printed out the Bugaboo stamps "pumpkin crow" onto white card stock and colored it with my very old Design colored pencils.
I trimmed him out and added him to the box.

1 comment:

  1. Your gift bag is adorable. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Anything but a card Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!