Thursday, January 25

Can't get Frank Sinatra out of my head...

CAS-ual Friday Challenge 191...More Coffee Please

Seriously, can't you hear him singing this?
That's all I could think about with this verse.
The base card is grey textured card stock.
I cut a piece of white with grey flecks card stock and glued a piece of red to it and sponged the edges with Distress pumice stone.
The cup was die cut from white card stock using Sizzix Tim Holtz "Fresh Brewed" die.
It was then stamped with the flowers from CAS-ual Friday Stamps "Truth is" set using Distress markers to color the stamp.
I also sponged it with the pumice stone ink before using foam tape to attach it to the card front.
The verse from the same set, that won't let me stop hearing Frank, was stamped on the front of the card with StazOn jet black ink.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I think I can hear Frank crooning away. . . Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stamping on the coffee cup, fun. Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays - More Coffee Please challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!