Wednesday, January 24

Butterflies...


and


The coloring for the butterflies was done on white card stock with Distress Stains.
When completely dry I die cut the butterflies using one of the Spellbinders butterfly set.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of orange card stock that I catty cornered another piece of black card stock and trimmed it off before attaching to the card.

*HINT*
(When I put the black card stock on the orange card stock the sides showed orange. To fix this I grabbed a black Sharpie and went around the edge before attaching it to the card front.)

The verse from Wordsworth was stamped using StazOn jet black ink.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!