Sunday, December 31

When one stamp set fits well with another die...

In this case is was MFT's "Up In The Air" stamps set that is about balloons.
That goes well with the square dies from MFT Die-namics "Inside and Out Stitched Square".

The base card is deep red card stock from a Michael's Christmas set that I bought on Boxing day for $1.49!!!
The next layer is cream from the same set and the "window" is from the same set however I die cut the windows, brown card stock, using the second smallest square from MFT Die-namics "Inside & Out Stitched Squares"
On white card stock I stamped the animals from the MFT "Up In The Air" set using StazOn jet black ink.
The coloring was done with Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics "Oval Word Window" set I cut it from the brown card stock and stamped the verse from MFT's "Essential Sentiments" set using The StazOn.
Then it was time to glue every ting to the card front.
The cream piece I taped using my ATG.
The window I used Tombow Mono Glue.
The sign and animals were attached using glue dots I had made with Aleene's Tack it over and Over glue.

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!