Sunday, November 19

Autumn colors...


It's funny how I look at a challenge requirement...colors, etc... and see something slightly different.
This card is just such a card...
the base card is brown card stock with a layer of gold card stock and then a layer of rusty card stock.
The main piece is cream linen card stock and I stamped the branches from Altenew's "floral frame" set using StazOn timber brown ink.
Every now and then I stamped off first on scrap paper.
The coloring of the leaves was done with Prisma pencils.
The back ground was sponged with Distress inks crushed olive and peeled paint then spritzed and blotted.
The verse was stamped from the same set using the StazOn.
To finish I applied gold Liquid Pearls and tapped hard on the table to flatten them outr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!