Sunday, October 22

Using leftovers immediately...

In my last posting I spoke of using my new Tim Holtz Distress Alcohol Ink Set to make a background.
For this cad I used it to make the leaves.

The base card is purple and I sponged Distress black soot ink through a Tim Holtz spatter stencil and around the edge of the card.
The half circle of black is from the Tim Holtz Sizzix snow globe I die cut out for the last posting.
Using a Tim Holtz spatter stencil I sponged Distress Oxide seedless preserves before gluing it to the base card.
The verse is stamped from Tim Holtz "Things/Talk" set using StazOn jet black ink.
Using the piece I created with the alcohol ink set I die cut the leaves using Tim Holtz Sizzix "fall foliage" dies then gluing them to the card .

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card :) those leaves are fabulous!! love your take on the photo inspiration board I created! Thank you for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!