Monday, October 23

Not your average shape...



The shape for this card was inspired by a Spellbinders die.
The base card is cream card stock which I folded the ran through the BigKick with the die, making sure it didn't cut the folded edge entirely.
The leaf piece was made with a real leaf that I applied Distress Oxide inks to and laid it on the card stock.
After the ink was dry I die cut it with the next size down of the die.
The verse (unknown company) stamped with StazOn timber brown ink.
The matryshoka doll is from Waltzing Mouse and was stamped on cream card stock with Distress markers.
The set came with dies so I used it to cut her out and apply her to the card front with foam dots.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shape of your card, perfect for our challenge at Little Red Wagon. The background is gorgeous! Loving your card and thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!