Wednesday, October 18

Card 4 Kids...


and


So I had this idea last night, right before I went to sleep, that I should make a dozen cards for the Cards 4 Kids challenge using one of the packs of Christmas paper that I bought after Christmas last year on sale.
I got up this morning and dug into the closet and found this set...
Then I found the sketch challenge (see above).
Now it was off to find stamps and base card stock to go with it.
The base card is white card stock.
I used two papers from the package for the backgrounds and cut the bottoms using MFT Die-namics "Stitched Snow Drifts" then applied them to the base card.
The polar bear from MFT "Polar Bear Pals" was stamped using StazOn jet black ink and colored with red and green Koi water coloring pens.
The bear was then cut out and I ran a black permanent marker around the edge before glue dotting him to the card front.
To finish the card I stamped the verse from MFT "Jingle All the Way" using the StazOn.

Now off to make multiples and send them to the...
...so they can give them to the children in hospitals.



1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!