Wednesday, September 6
The last flowers of summer...
Which is how I felt today as we put up new bird houses and picked some flowers to dry.
As you can probably tell I went for...embossing, watercolor and color (blue).
The base card is white linen card stock.
On a piece of watercolor paper I stamped the Stampendous hydrangea with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I was playing with different water colors today so it is a mix of Koi and Artist's Loft watercolors.
After trimming out the flower I had a strip of watercolor paper that I floated one of my blues on.
Once this was dry I glued it to the card front.
Then I glued the flower to the edge of the card.
The verse is from a TPC Studio set and I stamped it with Distress peeled paint ink.
To finish the card I used Nuvo drops in white for the accent.