Thursday, September 14

Pulling out the old embossing powders...

and

I really enjoyed mixing the color challenge with the embossing challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
The main piece of water color paper that I stamped the flowers from Uniko's "happy" set with Versamark ink and used the "old" Adirondack moss embossing powder.
Once it was heat set I went to work with my Distress markers forest moss and chipped sapphire with my water color pen.
Once it was thoroughly dry i stamped the verse from the same set with Distress inks of the same colors as my markers.
To finish the card I glued on sequins and finished them by applying Nuvo white dots to the centers.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I really like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your finished card. Love the texture and the shading that you got. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge. Good luck!
    Barbara Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!