Thursday, September 21
Luckily Mr. Holtz released the Distress Oxides I needed for this challenge...
It all started when I opened my email this morning and found the link below...
That lead me to find my Impression Obsession set "Smile" and it's coordinating die.
The base card is cream card stock.
Using my Misti I stamped the verse using Distress Oxide wilted violet ink.
I cut out a mask using the die and placed it over the dried word.
Using Impression Obsessions "watercolor wildflowers" and Distress inks spiced marmalade, fossilized amber and lucky clover I stamped the flowers to the card.
After removing the mask I used the splatters stamp by Recollections with Distress Oxide wilted violet to apply the splatters.
I finished the card by sponging around the edge with Distress Oxide spiced marmalade.