Sunday, September 17

For this challenge I did something I never do...

I layered!!!


Yes, folks I actually layered a CAS card, but trust me it needed it.
The base card is water color paper with a layer (oh no) of rust card stock.
The main piece is water color paper that I stamped the single flower from Uniko's "happy" set using Distress antique linen ink.
The coloring was done by actually coloring each flower with a different Derwent Inktense pencil, then aplying water with a Loew-Cornell #5 brush.
Once it was thoroughly dry I stamped the "happy" from the same kit and the "for you" also from the same kit with StazOn timber brown ink to stay in the "autumn color" range.

4 comments:

  1. I love how the layer behind ties it all together so wonderfully. Great Job
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and I agree the red rim is a must. Thank you for playing with AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. One litle layer is perfectly ok with CAS! Looks really pretty too. Thanks for joining in with the Autumn Colours Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I think the red just brings the card together and makes it wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!