Tuesday, September 19

Can you tell I love CAS?

I get to be a guest designer...again!




Looked all over the craft room to find my little ant.
The base card is white linen card stock.
Using one of the dies from Lawn Fawn's "simple stitched hillside borders" I drew a hill with my Prisma pencils.
The verse from Paper Smooches "think fast" was stamped using StazOn jet black ink, once dry I erased the coloring in and around the verse.
Next came the ant from Cornish Heritage Farms set "summer trees" which I stamped using the same StazOn.
The final image was the acorn from Paper Smooches "falling for you" which I stamped with the same StazOn and colored with the Prisma pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! This is so cute, love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!