Monday, August 21

Sometimes it's fun to go back to the basics...


In the case of this card I went back to coloring with markers, Distress markers to be exact.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock die cut using MFT Die-namics "pierced rectangle stax".
The main piece is white card stock with the Stampingbella "reindeer with birdie" image stamped onto the front with StazOn jet black ink then colored with the Distress markers.
Before attaching it to the front of the card I used the MFT die to cut the next die down from the one I used for the black.
Having taped all the layers to the card front I used the verse from MFT's "deer friend" set and the same ink to apply the verse to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and l totally agree back to basics is good for a change.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Forest Friends' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awfully late but I still wanted to pop by and leave you and comment saying thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!