Friday, August 4

Lakeside,seaside,or riverside...

...these gulls are around to say hello!
Sketch Challenge 344 #mftstamps

I am saying it again, I just love this set.
For this challenge I used a white card stock base card.
Using MFT Die-namics "pierced rectangle stax" and partially cutting another white card stock piece, I proceeded to sponge Distress tumbled glass and salty ocean on this piece.
After spritzing water on it, counting to ten and then laying a paper towel onto it I glued it to the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the seagulls from MFT "seaside seagulls" using Adirondack slate ink and colored them in with Prisma pencils before cutting them out.
I cut three pieces of brown/grey car stock in various shapes and shaded them with Distress pumice stone ink.
I cut a small curve in the top of two of the brown pieces and glued them and the gulls to the card front.
To finish I stamped the "hello" from the same set using the pumice stone ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!