Thursday, August 3

It's just peachy...


I just had a peach for lunch, they are coming into season here is Western New York.
That gave me the inspiration for this card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green checked card stock.
The main piece is white cad stock with the peach and verse from Paper Smooches "fruitastic" set stamped using StazOn jet black ink and colored with Prisma color pencils.
After layering the main piece to the card front I pulled out my Glossy Accents and added the "juice" to the peaches lips and the dribble down the front of the card.

4 comments:

  1. MMM, such a perfectly Juicy CAS card!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CASolgy! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great old Paper Smooches stamp set. Love the brilliant addition of the Glossy Accents! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy! and perfectly CAS. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how adorable! I love that PS peach and coordinating sentiment! Great coloring, too. Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!