Friday, August 11

I love an Autumn sky...

and

This is such a fun card to make...I sing this song to my Granddaughter all the time!
The base card is white linen card stock that I sponged with Distress Oxide salty ocean ink, spritzed it and removed ink with paper towels.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged Distress Oxide peeled paint and cut it with MFT Die-namics stitched snow drifts and glued it to the bottom of the card.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the bushels and the mouse from MFT "harvest mouse" using StazOn jet black ink.
They were colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos and used Gamsol and stumps to smooth out the color!
Before gluing the pieces that I cut out to the front of the card I added some clouds with Colorbox frost white.
To finish I stamped the verse from MFT "harvest mouse" using the StazOn to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of space and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Child” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete