Thursday, July 6

Wish I was tall and skinny...


The base card is cut 11" x 3.5" and folded in half.
This way it is tall and skinny but fits into an A2 size envelope.
The base card is white card stock with a layer each of orange and black polka dot patterned paper.
In the lower right corner I stamped the "boo" from Art Gone Wild's "Halloween cluttered cabinets" using StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Stamps by Judith "ghost" using the same StazOn ink.
I colored him using Distress twisted citron marker and cut him out with scissors.
I finished by gluing the ghost to the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. cool Halloween theme card
    lovely color choice too
    great tall card
    many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete