Thursday, July 27

Tried something new...

...with something old.

I will go into more detail on how and why I did this in another post but here is how...
The base card is water color paper single card that I ran through the BigKick with a Cuttlebug leaf embossing folder.
Using my Derwent Inktense pencils I colored the leaves, then water colored them.
I use the excess on the brush to splatter.
On green checkered card stock using MFT's "friend" die I cut a negavtive image and added it to the bottom of the DRY card.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you watercolored the embossed leaves! Looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous leafy focal point and love the splatter detail! So glad you joined us this week at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete