Wednesday, July 5
Black, white and grey...
Just when I thought I couldn't come up with something for this sketch...I did!
The base card is black card stock.
I cut a strip of grey card stock and glued it to the side, as per the sketch.
On another piece of grey card stock I stamped the grave stones, from MFT "grave situation", very close together (so much easier with see through stamps!) using StazOn jet black ink and added the verses.
I die cut a circle of white card stock and trimmed off the bottom before gluing it to the card front.
I carefully trimmed out the space under the bird with my craft knife then cut all around the stones with my scissors before gluing them to the front.