Wednesday, July 26

Another thank you...


This is a single layer card of white card stock.
I wanted to see how the Distress Oxides worked on the card stock you can get at Michael's in the packages.
I sponged the fossilized amber first, then added the broken china and peeled paint.
I wanted the feel of a misty sunrise so I spritzed it with water and counted to ten.
I count to ten to give the water a chance to pull up the color, it just seems to work better.
I laid the paper towel on top and off came the ink.
To finish the card I stamped the 'thank you" from Stampin' Up's "another thank you" using StazOn jet black ink and my Misti, I stamped it twice for a clear look.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!