Friday, June 16

Sometimes when you are sick it only takes a hug...


I started with a kraft card stock base card and stamped the sloth from Lawn Fawn's "Hang in There" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I made a mask from a sticky note of the sloth and branch.
Next I used the "scripty hugs" die from Lawn Fawn to die cut the front of the card.
I applied a piece of white card stock to the back of the front and glued the pieces of the letters to complete the "hugs".
Using a Micron 05 black marker I outlined the die cut "hugs".
I used the actual die cut as a mask and applied Colorbox frost white ink with a sponge to have hugs in the clouds.
I removed the mask and colored the sloth using my Faber-Castell chalk pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Love this brilliant card design! That subtle cloudy backdrop is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!