Saturday, June 24

Actually a very old paper pad...

...is what I used to die cut the houses for this card.


The base card is cream card stock with a fleck of blue through it.
From another piece of this card stock I die cut the hills using all three dies in Lawn Fawn's "simple stitched hillside borders".
After applying them to the card front I die cut the houses (Lawn Fawn's "coordinates with joy to the woods stamp set) using a pad of very old card stock.
(I don;t even remember when I purchased it!)
I applied the house with glue dots.

Now about the "thank yous"...
Every time I order from
they send me a sweet little stamp.
Three times ordered...three sweet thank yous!
That's why I used them for my card with my Distress Oxide inks for a soft look.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love those die cut houses and the soft colors you chose! What an adorable thank you card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sunday Stamper!! I love all of those houses in a row on the hill. Super cute. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!