Tuesday, May 9

Kraft-ing...


While at Michael's I went into a corner of the store and found pads of card stock with foil.
It was kraft paper with white imprints on it, no foil that I could find and it was marked down from $7.99 to $2.39...of course I bought one!
For this challenge I started with a base card of kraft card stock. 
I added the white linen card stock to the back of the piece I cut from the "foil" pad.
I trimmed out a brown and blue card stock strips to flag the ends and add to the back of the white linen.
I taped all this to the front of the card.
I stamped the verse from an unknown set using StazOn midnight blue ink.
To finish I die cut the flowers from white linen card stock using Penny Black's "field of dreams" die.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely silhouette design! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!