Thursday, May 4

Is it wrong...

...to borrow your granddaughter's crayons for a card challenge???


The base card is black card stock with a white piece of card stock inside.
The front piece is white card stock that I drew the lines with my Tim Holtz ruler and my Micron05 black pen.
On a second piece of card stock I stamped the crayon from Lawn Fawn's "Color My World" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I wrote the words with an orange crayon and trimmed out the crayon, that I had also colored with the orange crayon, then glued to the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. I love this adorable card! Using your granddaughter's crayons was a brilliant idea for this challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!