Tuesday, May 2

Going with the flow...

I was honored to be asked to be a guest designer for CASology and their FLOW challenge.



This is what I created...

The base card is white card stock with "thinking of you" from Tim Holtz's "Saying Stuff" set using StazOn jet black ink.
For the "flow" part I cut a piece of white glossy card stock and smeared alcohol over the glossy part then dripped Distress alcohol inks from the top down.
Once this was dry I stamped the dog from Tim Holtz's "crazy dogs" set using StazOn jet black ink leaving the muzzle, eyes and collar white.
I trimmed him out and colored the tongue collar and tag with Spectrum Noir alcohol inks.
I attached him above the verse with glue dots.

I had two other designs with this technique but hubby thought this was the best!


2 comments:

  1. Love how you colored your dog with a flow of ink. This is a super card. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to colour your dog! Its such a cute card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!