Friday, May 12

Framed...


The base card is white card stock with a layer of kraft card stock.
The next layer is patterned paper.
To make the window I used 2 of Sizzix "Dotted Squares" dies taped onto another piece of kraft card stock run through the BigKick.
I cut a piece of white card stock to fit within the frame and before gluing them together I die cut the tree with kraft card stock using Paper Smooches "Seasonal Tree".
I glued that to the white square, then ran the leaves die from the same die set using another piece of patterned paper. 
I glued them to the tree then glued the frame to the white square after trimming all the leaves and tree down.
I glued this all to the card front and stamped the verse from Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler" using Adirondack meadow ink to the front.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card...perfect for the challenge...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!