Friday, April 14

Think this is my last Easter card this year...


The base card is actually a teal card stock with a layer of white on the inside.
I layered a piece of plaid paper to the front of the card and with the same teal as the base card I die cut the grass using Taylored Expressions "Grass Die Border".
I applied this to the card front with glue.
On separate white card stock I stamped the basket from Verve Stamps ""Chicks Rule", the bunny & verse from Verve Stamps "Hip Hop Bunnies" using Adirondack pitch black ink.
I colored the images using Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out, as well as the verse, with scissors.
I applied all the pieces to the card front using Tombow Mono liquid glue.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card! I especially like that plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! The background works so well here. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!