Thursday, April 6

One last watercolor before I go make dinner...


I have had these Hero Arts flowers for years and use them whenever possible.
The base card is water color paper.
On another piece of watercolor paper I stamped three of the four flower set by Hero Arts using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored them using my Derwent Inktense pencils and my water color brush.
I cut each out with scissors and then glue dotted them to the card front.
Before placing the last one on I stamped the verse from a Hero Arts clear stamp set #CL342 using the same ink.
Finally I glued on the final square.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful watercolor job. I love those irregular squares and the doodle frames. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a super stunning card, so love the vibrancy it has

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how you've given each flower a different gradation in the background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and I have these stamps! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked on your photo.... beautiful photo too! Made me curious what brand of camera you use? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!