Tuesday, April 18

Lemonade is good for any occasion...


I need to get more Lawn Fawn stamps.
I went to pull out something for this challenge and all I had were Autumn and Winter stamps except...
The base card is white linen card stock.
I pulled out three Lawn Fawn sets to make this card.
I used my nesting circle dies to cut out the spaces, on the yellow polka dot card stock, for the images.
After applying the yellow card stock to the base card I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn's "Make Lemonade" set using Adirondack pitch black ink.
I colored verse from the Lawn Fawn then colored it using my Chameleon pens.
To finish the card I used the "it's your birthday" verse from Lawn Fawn's "Year Six" set and StazOn jet black ink to stamp the first verse.
The next verse I stamped using the same ink but the verse from Lawn Fawn's "Donut Worry" set.
Finally I stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn's "Make Lemonade" set.
It took three sets but I got my occasion card!

2 comments:

  1. You had lemons so you made lemonade! A very cute lemonade card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super charming birthday card! Love the lemon theme and the fun window design! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!