Sunday, April 30

Just have to use more embossing folders...


Another challenge I just did called for embossing and I forgot how many embossing folders I own.
You know every time they are on sale you buy another one,two, three, etc.
This is an oldie by Darice that I ran through the BigKick with my green card stock.
I layered that onto a piece of black card stock and then onto a white card stock base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the flowers in a cup from Unity Stamp Co.'s "Spring & Bloom" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored it with Prisma color pencils and smoothed it out with Gamsol and paper stumps.
I trimmed the image with scissors and glue dotted it to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!