Friday, April 14

I saw this challenge and the sewing machine got me...

spring-inspiration-board

My base card is white card stock.
Using my Spectrum Noir markers to match the challenge and my straight edge I made a plaid on the card front.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the sewing machine from a TPC Studios set using Adirondack pitch black ink and colored it with the Spectrum Noir marker.
I trimmed this out and glue dotted it to the front of the card.
Using one of the verses in the set and the same ink I stamped it on the card front under the sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous CAS card! The little sewing machine is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!