Saturday, April 8

Combining challenges, again...


and


The base card is black card stock with white card stock inside.
The top layer is white card stock with a piece of pink textured card stock then a layer of white card stock on which I have stamped the Peddler's Pack rose using StazOn jet black ink.
Before attaching this to the card front I wrapped the pick sheer ribbon and tied it to look like the angle of the piece in the sketch challenge.
I glued this to the card front then stamped the verse from Stampin' Up's "Well Scripted" onto a separate piece of white card stock and die cut it with my circle die.
To the back of this piece I attached a black die cut circle.
I didn't have pink pearls for the accent so I dug through my markers and found a Faber-Castell india ink pen that I rubbed over three pearls.
Worked great and once they were attached to the verse piece I glue dotted it to the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rose! I love the pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful. That rose is just fabulous. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the contrast of black against the white and pink..really makes the rose pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!