Sunday, April 2

Cheese, please...


I'm sure to most a piece of cheese isn't much but for me it's a treat.
Especially cheddar from Vermont!

I started with a light brown base card and added a piece of cream with brown flecks card stock.
Next came a piece of striped patterned paper that I went around with my straight edge and a brown Prismacolor pencil.
The main piece is cream with brown fleck card stock that I stamped the cheese image from Stampin Up's "Giggle Greetings" set using StazOn timber brown ink.
I colored it using Prismacolor pencils and before attaching it to the front of the card I went around the edge the same way I did the patterned paper.

2 comments:

  1. Fab sentiment on your great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!