Thursday, March 9

This card is for a very special lady...


In my previous posts you have probably noted that I have a friend who has had a horrible illness and now has to undergo surgery.
To that end I am going to be her card fairy while she recovers, and a few before!
I felt that this verse and card will be perfect for her.

The base card is black card stock with a layer of orange card stock.
The main piece is white card stock that I stamped the verse from a set by Inkadinkadoo using StazOn jet black ink.
I used my 1/16" hole punch to make the holes for the twisted color thread to go into and taped it on the back.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the crayons from lawn Fawn's "color my world" set and colored them using Prismacolor pencils.
I trimmed them out and added them to the card front with glue dots.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your friend but what a fantastic card and brilliant design. I love the sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!