Saturday, March 11

She's my little lady...

so I had to make her a St. Patrick's Day card!


I started with kraft card stock for the base card and applied a layer of black card stock.
I trimmed down a piece of cream card stock for the next layer and with the extra I stamped the lady from MFT "Love is in The Air" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I then layered a strip of kraft card stock to the front of the card.
The dress for the lady and the circles were cut from a piece of green patterned paper.
I had printed out the Verve freebie 
onto the paper so I was able to die cut the circles using my circle nested dies and my BigKick.
I also stamped the dress part of the ladies dress with StazOn ink and trimmed to out in order to paper piece it to the lady!
I finished her off with Prismacolor pencils and cut her out.
I glued all the pieces to the front of the card and now I have a card for my Granddaughter.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is darling! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little girl. Your grand-daughter will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete