Saturday, March 11

She's my little lady...

so I had to make her a St. Patrick's Day card!


I started with kraft card stock for the base card and applied a layer of black card stock.
I trimmed down a piece of cream card stock for the next layer and with the extra I stamped the lady from MFT "Love is in The Air" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I then layered a strip of kraft card stock to the front of the card.
The dress for the lady and the circles were cut from a piece of green patterned paper.
I had printed out the Verve freebie 
onto the paper so I was able to die cut the circles using my circle nested dies and my BigKick.
I also stamped the dress part of the ladies dress with StazOn ink and trimmed to out in order to paper piece it to the lady!
I finished her off with Prismacolor pencils and cut her out.
I glued all the pieces to the front of the card and now I have a card for my Granddaughter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is darling! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little girl. Your grand-daughter will love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!