Sunday, March 26

Posting more coffee/tea posts...

I am spending my Sunday getting cards ready for a mailing to...


As I was reading the requirements I noted that the age for these cards goes up to 19 and that fewer "teenage" cards come in.
Today and for the next few days I will be making, what I hope, will work as "teenage" cards.

I started with free printouts from Verve stamps...







I hope as you take time to stamp for friends or relatives that you might make an extra card or two for this worthwhile cause.
I have a son, who at age 2-1/2 underwent open heart surgery.
He is now a 37 year old and doing quite well.
But how wonderful it would have been for him to receive cards while in the hospital.

Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are fabulous and such a wonderful idea to donate these for the teenagers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!