Sunday, March 5

March is a month I remember my parents...

as their anniversary date was March 6.
They are both gone now but I am so happy to have wonderful memories.


This is a single layer card of white linen card stock.
The words were made from paper tape, die cut on the BigKick using MFT Die-Namics dies.
I removed the words from the tape and adhered them to the front of the card.
The card then went onto scrap paper and I taped The Crafter's Workshop "mini fence frame" stencil over them. 
Using the JudiKins color dusters and Distress tumbled glass and twisted citron inks I dusted the colors all over the card top.
You remove the stencil and the letter tape apply three green sequins and dot each one with Recollections glitz glue to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!