Tuesday, March 14

It's not the right time of year...

but I couldn't resist the Autumn sentiment!


The base card is cream with brown flecks.
Using my Sizzix "Branch with Leaves" die I cut out a stencil onto scrap patterned paper.
To make the leaves I used my JudiKins color dusters with Adirondack lettuce, butterscotch and terra cotta inks through the stencil I made.
I stamped the verse from Simon Says Stamps "Autumn Greetings" using Adirondack terra cotta ink.
On opposite edges of the card I used my larger corner punch by EK Success.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Arlene! Such a soft, pretty colour scheme and a real feeling of tranquility. The sentiment is the most beautiful font <3 Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never to early to make a card. Your card is soft and pretty! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to make stencils from my dies, fab idea. And the earthy tones here are lovely.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done extending your dies, what a great idea to make your own stencil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made your own stencil...such pretty fall colors, too! A beautiful autumn card...great to have ready in your stash! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!