Sunday, March 5

Green is not usually my color...

but this card just went together easily with the green for the Paper Smooches Challenge.


The base card is the green with a layer of white card stock, then a layer of green polka dot paper.
I topped the polka dot paper with a thinner piece of embossing white card stock.
I stamped the cup with "tea" on it from the Paper Smooches set "Healthy Vibes" using StazOn jet black ink.
I carefully trimmed out the inside of the cup, with a craft knife, and placed a piece of kraft card stock behind to represent the tea.
I trimmed the inside of the handle with the craft knife.
Now I cit the cut out with scissors and glued it to the front of the embossed piece.
To finish I stamped the verse from the same Paper Smooches set using the StazOn black ink onto the polka dot piece.

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH! Great card design! LOVE the embossed background and polka dot paper! LOVE it all:) Def. will cheer someone up! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!