Wednesday, March 22

Black and white...

Sadly I knew I would be needing this card as our friend's daughter is in hospice and was given a few days only.
Though we will be there to help however we can, sometimes just a note is all that is needed.


I started with a white card stock base card and added strips black card stock to the top and bottom of the front.
To the black strips I added black and white print paper.
I die cut some black card stock using the "prayers" from Hero Arts "Prayers Stamp & Cut" set.
The rest of the verse is stamped with StazOn jet black ink from the same set.

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty black and white card! The black patterned background is so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards are always the hardest to make. You made a very lovely card though. I really like the black matting around the patterned paper. I'm sure your card will be greatly appreciated during such a hard time. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!